Swift for Virtual Events
Create virtual events that stand out in a digital world
Creating memorable virtual events is more important than ever before. Thanks to Swift, it’s also faster and simpler than ever. Use Swift Polling during your next virtual event to get feedback, ask questions, display real-time results, and capture the attention of your audience from start to finish.
Offer your audience a unique experience
Chances are, your audience takes part in their fair share of virtual events. But with Swift, you can make yours stand out from the crowd. With Swift virtual events we give you the full capability of maximizing audience engagement and the presentation tools you would have in front of a room of people, virtually.
Virtual events can be more interactive than ever
Make your event as interactive as you’d like with gamification tools, real-time polling, and open-ended questions. We’ve also made sure you can adjust your virtual event as you go to suit your audience’s needs to keep them engaged. Participants can upvote questions, giving you the opportunity to focus on what’s most important to them.
- Custom Events
- Interactive Recruiting Applications
- Trade Show Applications
- AMA’s (Ask Me Anything’s)
- Town Halls
- All Hands
- University/College Accounts
- K-12 District Accounts
- Press Conferences
- Live Streams / Broadcasts
You're in good company
Everything we wanted and more, easy to use and great customer service. This service completely met both our needs and expectations on all level. Thank you for your assistance.”
Great integration with Powerpoint and polls are super simple to set up. The poll results can be displayed real time and are a great way to engage the audience.”
Overall, I was impressed with the functionality, text numbers, and options for something with such a good price. Definitely worth checking out!”
Any employee or audience interaction is now a two-way conversation. Everyone in your audience has a phone, now you can turn that distraction into an engagement.
- Make it engaging, allow your employees to send in their questions for your all-hands meetings or AMA.
- Make it safe, empower your audience to share their feedback and opinions honestly and anonymously (anonymous responses are optional).
- Make it competitive, with a suite of gamification tools (prizes, points, and leaderboards).
- Make it fun, more interactive, and more inclusive.